The Opium Plant Invasion (Viewed 16 times)
Standard
Posts: 1986
Rating: 107
The Opium Plant Invasion
Posted on November 09, 2018

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 6 years before Nov 09, 2018

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Email Correspondence:

 

Namaste.

 

I have always been drawn to spiritual things but as a teenager I started abusing drugs and therefore started straying from my highest path. Just about when people graduate from high school, my boyfriend killed himself and after this I started using heroin pretty much daily. I have been free from heroin for the past week which is quite a feat for me. I want to free myself from this addiction but i know that there is something spiritual in the matter... I started looking into opiate addiction and lower astral levels and I came upon this link http://www.inselfyoga.com/m/forums/topic/Astral-character. I enjoyed reading what you had to say and i was hoping there was something more that you knew on the subject. I was also reading about earthbound souls being stuck as they are for their obsession in earthly things. I am obsessed with heroin and the idea of one more even though everything around me and inside me is falling apart. I want to be a ray of light for god but this dark drug tries to rob me of my chance to shine.

 

MiBeloved’s Response:

Let us begin this in a sacred way with the terms namaste. It is trendy. The actual words are namah te which is Sanskrit for to you (te), I offer my loyalty and trust (namah)

 

How do you think they came up with namaste? Well there are rules in the Sanskrit language so that when an echo h sound at the end of one word meets a t sound at the beginning of the next word, that h sound changes into an s sound. These are called sandhi rules.

 

When you say namaste to somebody who knows Sanskrit, they take it seriously. It is mostly used when addressing Hindu deities and spiritual masters or recognized spiritual teachers. It is also used when one disciple of a lineage meets another. However recently that word has come over to the Western countries and people use it in a whimsical way, because that is how the Western culture regards just about anything.

 

So you are saying namaste to me and I don’t want to guess what you mean by it but I explained what it really means.

 

===========================================

 

I discussed earth bound souls but a person who is addicted to heroin is not earth bound. That person is bound to the subterranean astral worlds. These are astral dimensions where the astral energies are mostly dark and heavy.

 

If you began with heroin, raw opium or cocaine in your teen years, then it indicates that you were addicted to those substances in your past life. These habits carry over to the next body in the astral form. The astral body you have now is the same psychic energy system which you used in the past body and it retains your habits and reinstalls these over time in the next body.

 

Say for instance, now my body is 61 one years of age. Say that I come down with some incurable diseases, and then I am treated in a hospital. Once they figure that I am a doomed case, they might allow me to have pain killers for the rest of my life. The problem with this is that my psychic body will become addicted to those drugs. I will crave those in the astral world hereafter and then again carry over those habits as basic needs in the next physical body which is developed as me.

 

Then I will always be wanting to use drugs. I will get on to it in one way or the other, using one justification or the other, blaming this person or this society or whatever, while in the background is the need-effect which I carried from my past life.

 

You said that you started abusing drugs but it is more like the drugs are abusing you. These substances have an influence. You are not influencing the drugs; they are influencing you to use them and to keep them in your system, so as to get your energy which the drugs need for their existence.

 

Perhaps you should look at the situation in that way.

 

Heroin is not an earthly thing. It is from the lower astral worlds. It has invaded the earth successfully and so have certain elevated vegetations like the banana, the mango, the rose bush, the lotus pods and so on which come from the heavenly worlds. Earth is the place where there is invasion from above and from below.

 

You are desirous of kicking the habit.

 

Wow, wait a minute. It is not going to be easy. You will have to struggle with opium to cut loose from it. Do you realize this? It has got you and is feeding on your energy, so why should it release you. The drug loves you, to use a common term.

 

The thing is that you do not understand is how you got involved with the drug, as to what you wanted which you got from it in return for being its slave. What did the drug give you? Once you understand the benefit you received from it, then you can question as to whether that benefit is worth the slavery in which it has put you. Once you see that it is not worth it, then we can have a sensible discourse about it.

 

But let us see where you will end up.

 

After leaving this body with the habit, you will go to a lower astral world where there are many thousands of persons from all over who are also addicted. I have gone to such places during astral travels. I would not wish it even to a person who kills someone who is very dear to me. In such a place, one is connected to the opium plants which are giant astral vegetation growing like huge trees in the Amazon rain forest. There is a light in those places but it is a like a black light, like the low glow lights in a night club. The opium plants are wrapped around those addicted persons there and draw sustenance from those persons while in return those persons remain in a comatose trance in which their limbs move in slow motion.

 

They are aware of themselves and feel a long slow type of pain in their limbs perpetually.

 

Their minds are frozen into visions which are eerie and they want to escape but cannot.

 

The question is how do you get out of such a lower astral world? The answer is that if you are lucky, a divine being will come near you. By his influence the opium plants will release you. That divine person will then disappear and you will find yourself to be an embryo of a human parent.

 

In that life, if you take up socially beneficial habits, you will move away from the opium influence, otherwise if you fall again into the habit, you will then return to the opium worlds after you leave your body.

 

The thing to realize is that the souls are perpetual.

 

As such they are never not existing, it is just a matter of where you are existing, and under what circumstance.

 

What is preferred, earthly life, lower astral existence, higher astral existence, God’s kingdom which is beyond these? Each of these places has particular requirements which cause the said persons to be living in the particular places.

 

unlimitedsun 6 years ago

Puts the whole predicament under total perspective, most definitely. Namaste!

 

Jettins 6 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

That person is bound to the subterranean astral worlds. These are astral dimensions where the astral energies are mostly dark and heavy.

 

Jettins' reply:

This is a very good description based on my observations of the lower realms.

 

===========================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

Heroin is not an earthly thing. It is from the lower astral worlds. These substances have an influence. You are not influencing the drugs; they are influencing you

 

Jettins' reply:

This is an interesting way of looking at it. The particular behaviors seems to create the states of being people might find themselves in when in the astral realms, but what you’re saying here makes me think that instead it could be the influences people associate themselves to create the states of being. In which case it sounds more like a disease than a conscious choice. This would explain why limited, unaware and constricted states of being at different levels might not have the ability to reason out of it as they are infected in a sense. Like an intoxicated person in physical life not being able to reason beyond the limitations of their intoxication. Like a sex maniac not being able to reason pass endless sexual orgies in the astral realms. Like the young women not being able to move on pass her sadness in the astral realms.

 

===========================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

The question is how do you get out of such a lower astral world. The answer is that if you are lucky, a divine being will come near you.

 

Jettins' reply:

There are other beings doing this in astral realms. I visited a place where people were wrapped like mummies unable to escape their condition. An ultimate constricted state of being indeed. Truckloads of them, their limbs would occasionally snap and twitch. There were people there in charge to help restore them.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Jettins' wrote:

There are other beings doing this in astral realms.

 

MiBeloved's Response:

True!

 

paulaponcho 6 years ago

: )

i know you took the liberty of changing my words to hide my identity but i have to respond to you this way instead of a message.  i've been trying to respond for some time now and every time i do the message does not go through.  hopefully this way will work.  this being public does not bother me.

 

i copied and pasted my latest attempt at responding you because i figured it wouldn't go through again...  hoping it works:

 

wow, that's strange.  i responded to you with a short novel ; ) the first time and then i corrected a typo and that's all that showed up.  then i answered your second response a few times and it also did not show up.  let me try again.

 

first of all i wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond.  i was really grateful for the information.  how did you gain the knowledge of such things?  i assume experience, but i was just curious as to how in that particular field.  there's not much information that i've been able to find about the spiritual affects of hard drugs, so once again thanks for taking the time to share what you've learned.  i know (or think?), in theory, i should seek the answers within myself but i feel asking questions to others can be beneficial.

 

right now my way of fighting the addiction, well my strongest way of fighting it is with suboxone.   it seems like it is trading one drug for another but i feel a lot more clear and not hopeless.  suboxone stopped my heroin using obsession/compulsion.  i noticed you once posted a link about buprenorphine being inserted into people's skin and it was released over a month-long period of time so you know what it is...  what are your thoughts on the spiritual affects of suboxone?

 

i have also been doing the things that i lost interest in through heroin.  i want to share a small section of a poem i wrote once:

 

i lost the will to fight for what i believed

and then i forgot what i believed

after that i only knew of one- the ill lips of my could-be demise

and it slowly made me despise

anything which once defined "alive"

 

so i've been remembering what i liked about life and i've been learning new things as well.

 

i've been doing a lot of exploring in nature, interacting with humans again, reading, writing, playing guitar.  i notice that i still have a strong addict tendency of living in tomorrow.  what i mean is i do spend a lot of my time in the Now but i have all these things i want to do TOMORROW that are always a day away.  i would always say "im going to get clean tomorrow."  now it's "im going to meditate tomorrow."  i have read so many books but there is little i have put into practice.  i think i'm getting off the subject.

 

to answer your other questions...  yes, i'd say this process is working a little but i have much to work on.  sometimes it seems like i don’t know the most functional first few steps to take.  speaking of steps, i don't like AA/NA meeting formats because it seems like there is more of a focus on NOT DOING DRUGS than living sober.

 

what i like about heroin...  it made me feel like i was wrapped up in a cozy blanket no matter where i was.  in the winter it felt like summer because i did not feel cold.  i enjoyed the rush.  a lot of the reasons i liked heroin came from the fact that i was addicted to heroin.  for example, heroin allowed me to not feel the withdrawals. also, it would keep the insomnia away.  oh, ive always been a vivid dreamer and heroin allowed me to sleep and dream my life away.  i was either working, sleeping, or seeking drugs.   when i was younger i always felt like an outsider.  i always felt like i didn't fit in with the other kids and when i was on heroin i felt more comfortable around society.  in addiction i didn’t want to interact with anyone unless i was on the drug, and the interactions i did have were only out of "necessity". nowadays i feel comfortable around humans.  the bad obviously outweighed the good which is why i started making real changes instead of quitting in the convenient tomorrow.

 

i have a little over 3 weeks clean today.  i haven't had this much time clean in so long.  i don't want to be on the suboxone for any longer than i have to.  i think that in order for this suboxone treatment to truly work i have to make major inner and outer changes.  i'm not sure what that looks like...  when i stop taking the suboxone i want to have a solid foundation so i don't go back to the rubble i know so well.

 

thank you again.

paula

 

Alfredo 6 years ago

Michael you rock...I am so lucky to be a witness to this.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

paulaponcho wrote:

what are your thoughts on the spiritual affects of suboxone?

 

i've been doing a lot of exploring in nature, interacting with humans again, reading, writing, playing guitar. i notice that i still have a strong addict tendency of living in tomorrow. what i mean is i do spend a lot of my time in the Now but i have all these things i want to do TOMORROW that are always a day away. i would always say "im going to get clean tomorrow." now it's "im going to meditate tomorrow." i have read so many books but there is little i have put into practice.

 

MiBeloved's Response:

This is because you do not feel accountable to anyone. You feel that you are a free being who can do whatever you want to do when you want to do it in the time you want to do it.

 

Basically this fits into the profile of a practical atheist, someone who does not feel that we are accountable for our time on earth to a supreme being who can kick our ass if we abuse the time and do not accomplish something of worth.

 

In my life I never felt that way. I always felt that there was a God and that for the time I would be on earth, I had to accomplish certain things. So right now for instance I am under a sweat to make sure that when this body is taken from me, I can show the divine being that I have made good use of the time..Jesus Christ told a nice story in this regard, where he was explaining that this guy owned a large estate but he had to go away for a while. He divided up the place in provinces and gives each to one of his assistants, saying that it should be cared for until he returned. A long time went by, so loving that most of the assistants began to feel that it was their own place and that there was no person over them but one of the guys kept in mind that the master of the place would return and he maintained the place nicely.

 

Then one day suddenly that master returned and was displeased with those foremen who forgot all about him. So like that we have a master, God but while on earth we grow these crazy cells in our brains which tell us that we are not accountable to anyone, that there is no supreme person over anybody and that we can do whatever the hell comes to our minds.

 

I can’t even relate to what you are saying because I feel that I am accountable. I have people over me and they will kick my ass if I were to live the way you are doing.

 

But I know people, educated people, friends even who do not think there is a supreme being but some of these guys still feel they should act responsible and be accountable to society.

 

===========================================

 

paulaponcho wrote:

what i like about heroin... it made me feel like i was wrapped up in a cozy blanket no matter where i was. in the winter it felt like summer because i did not feel cold. i enjoyed the rush. a lot of the reasons i liked heroin came from the fact that i was addicted to heroin. for example, heroin allowed me to not feel the withdrawals. also, it would keep the insomnia away. oh, ive always been a vivid dreamer and heroin allowed me to sleep and dream my life away. i was either working, sleeping, or seeking drugs. when i was younger i always felt like an outsider. i always felt like i didn't fit in with the other kids and when i was on heroin i felt more comfortable around society. in addiction i didnt want to interact with anyone unless i was on the drug, and the interactions i did have were only out of "necessity".

 

MiBeloved's Response:

F..k heroin! It has made you too comfortable. It is your worst enemy. It is no friend of mine.

 

Standard
Posts: 1986
Rating: 107
Re: The Opium Plant Invasion
Reply #1 Posted on November 09, 2018

Continued from above…

 

===========================================

 

paulaponcho wrote:

i have a little over 3 weeks clean today. i haven't had this much time clean in so long. i don't want to be on the suboxone for any longer than i have to. i think that in order for this suboxone treatment to truly work i have to make major inner and outer changes. i'm not sure what that looks like... when i stop taking the suboxone i want to have a solid foundation so i don't go back to the rubble i know so well.

 

MiBeloved's Response:

Okay how about explaining who you associate with. Yes, the heroin was it and now you are taking help from suboxone to get away from heroin. Heroin however which is just from a plant species is a saturation energy from a lower astral world and it is watching you because it does not want you to escape. But if you escape from it and get trapped in suboxone, then that would be like escaping from one prison into another prison. You know like when they build two prisons side by side with a wall between the two.

 

Then a prisoner, like yourself in one prison, finds a weak place in the wall, breaks through and goes over to the other prison. The prisoner feels it is better on the other side of that wall and he is happy that at least he escaped from the original jail. But actually he went from one lock-up to the other.

 

Okay but what about association. Nobody, not you, not me, is so strong that we can live without the approval and recognition of someone else. Recently in Norway, Anders Breivik, a lone person, killed several people based on a racist motive. He was alone and operated for the most part alone. But he needed recognition. So we find that each of us have this need for recognition.

 

Who was giving you recognition and approval for the heroin habit? Even if it was astral beings, those are still a form of association. Without that you could not have the habit. Influence has to be there. Never mind the ideas that we are independent and do not need approval.

 

So now who will be your friends, suboxone addicts? Will I be your friend? I am a hard person as a friend because I will get on your case and insult you seriously if you do not shed off this habit and find a way to make yourself productive in our human species of life.

 

I am a mean friend to any of my friends who fuck-up, who are irresponsible, who think that we can do whatever we want to do and cause any type of effect in the world without considering the fly back reactions and the damage inflicted on others.

 

By fuck-up I don’t mean it as a cuss word (profanity), only as a way of speaking to make you understand the gravity. If we are to be friends then you have to have a value for the friendship and it comes at a price, which is that you are going to get yourself in order, not to please the world, not necessarily to please me either but to be useful to other human beings and not to selfishly live just for your own satisfaction and pleasure.

 

I know what I am talking about. My body is now 61 years of age and when it was around 15 I used to hang out with my buddies, going to parties and cinema down in the West Indies. Then later I moved to the USA and I used to hang out with guys who played music, took laced weed, acid, cocaine and even black opium which came to the Philippines from Burma. So I know about that kind of selfish life, where you don’t give a damn about anybody else except the persons whom you indulge with and you feel you have all the answers.

 

You feel you can overthrow the establishment or least tell them to fuck off. So all that happens in this life due to one thing which is association. Our parents hardly have an input into such things. But then later when I began to get children, I abandoned those associations. They were not helpful in that area, they were counterproductive in being attentive to a family.

 

Like that you have to make up your mind. Being friends with me is a hard bargain because I won’t condone any dope taking. It is crap and it will eventually see to it that you are in the gutter and who will dig your ass out of there.

 

I won’t be doing it because if you have no concern for yourself and if God is going to just let you slide down then that is okay with me. If God comes and tells me to help you then I will do that with a passion and I won’t let you stay down in the lower area but God has not told me that, so I am not seeing it as my mission. You can slide down as far as you can tolerate and when you hit that level where you feel that this is the lowest you will go, then you will look up and call and maybe then I can talk some sense into your head.

 

To be friends with me you have to agree to come up, to come out of the lower area. I am here to help you but I am not going to beg your ass to come up. No, slide further if you feel there is something more you can suck out of that existence down there. I am doing good up here and I am not going to come down one inch in the hole but I am here so long as God is permitting and if you want help then stretch up with all the strength which is remaining in you and we can get you out and going.

 

===========================================

 

What is Suboxone?

 

Suboxone contains a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is an opioid medication. Buprenorphine is similar to other opioids such as morphine, codeine, and heroin however, it produces less euphoric ("high") effects and therefore may be easier to stop taking.

 

Naloxone blocks the effects of opioids such as morphine, codeine, and heroin. If Suboxone is injected, naloxone will block the effects of buprenorphine and lead to withdrawal symptoms in a person with an opioid addiction. When administered under the tongue as directed, naloxone will not affect the actions of buprenorphine.

 

So one compound of this drug is a no-no because it is from the same opioid family. It will eventually cause you to enter a lower species of life and in that place you won’t have a care in the world, no responsibilities. You will be able to wander around, eat grass, shit wherever you like, fuck whom you can indulge and do whatever your little heart can desire in that species including eating narcotic plants. If this is the tomorrow you are after, then you are on the right track.

 

The so called beneficial drug in the compound is Naloxone which is an opioid inverse agonist, but that does not mean that it is a good drug. It is another terrible drug like escaping from a lion and then meeting with a jaguar. At first the lion might decide not to eat you because his enemy and fellow predator is on the scene.

 

When they fight the jaguar may accidentally kill the lion, and then what. Who will it eat then?

 

Jettins 6 years ago

Very interesting post thanks Michael, I am wondering about the spiritual effects of caffeine and all toxins now. I mostly drink decaf now but there's still a bit of caffeine in it.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Best thing is to stay away from all intoxicants, depressants and stimulants.

 

Best thing is to try to work with sober consciousness and do yoga to change that to a higher awareness and increased psychic perception.

 

Protect the subtle body so that it does not become reliant on substances.

 

If I become addicted to anything for the purpose of mood alteration, then what will happen when I leave the body? Will I still be addicted? Will the astral body carry those addictions or not? Are these addictions only a physical reality? Or are they also a psychological habit as well?

 

Suppose I am addicted to pot, then will I get that in the astral world after leaving this body? Where will I have to go to get it? In what astral domain? Here on earth if I want to smoke pot in certain cities, I have to do it under cover or I will end up in jail. Or I can move to a state or a county where it is permitted. Or I can move to the jungle where police are not in effect in some undeveloped country.

 

Each seeker needs to check it out to see what will happen as a result of certain habits. One should act for a long term benefit unless one cannot do so because one is too weak to adjust certain habits.

 

The book the Anu Gita Explained goes into details about how this life now causes certain consequences in the future. That is the place to look for an explanation from Krishna. In my opinion, his information about reincarnation is the most reliable.

 

Jettins 6 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

If I become addicted to anything for the purpose of mood alteration, then what will happen when I leave the body? Will I still be addicted?

 

Jettins' reply:

I think there is a fine line between biological and psychological addictions, but there's still a line I think. It appears that all sorts of biological factors do indeed affect the subtle body. These damaging or beneficial factors become our state of being when we move on after physical death. But the psychological factors can also be very detrimental.

 

Since the state of being determines what a person might have access to after physical death, (or the subtle body as Micheal would call it) and the state of being is determine by the psyche, (dimension in which one falls into) we should take a look at the things that affect the psychological self, not only the physical body me included.

 

In other words, biological and psychological addictions.

 

I was looking at Anu Gita Explained the review and book description in amazon.com is amazing!  This is the sort of information I was looking for. I will make this book the first read!

 

I wish things turn out well for you Paulaponcho!