Sex reservoir adjustment kriya (Viewed 18 times)
Standard
Rating: 106
Sex reservoir adjustment kriya
Posted on December 04, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Dec 04, 2017

MiBeloved 5 years ago

In the subtle body there is a storage container for sexual energies. This is called a kanda in Sanskrit, a word which means bulb. The kanda is shaped like a small onion bulb with stalks growing out of it.

For the purpose of kundalini yoga, the energy which is stored in this bulb is used for creating an arcing response from the sex organ chakra to the base chakra on the spine.

At first breath energy is accumulated until it reaches a high charge. Then it is forced down pass the navel region. It penetrates into the sex organ chakra mechanism where it fuses into the accumulated sexual energy in the kanda.

Once this is accomplished the energy will of its own accord spark over to the base chakra. If it is a high enough charge, it causes the kundalini to move in one direction or another, preferably up the spine. If kundalini can express itself downward through the base chakra out of the subtle body or if it can express itself forwards through the sex organ chakras, then it will not rise through the spine.

After repeatedly raising kundalini in this way, a student can turn to another method which is to raise the infused energy in the kanda directly without using kundalini to cause it to go upwards.

This means infusing energy into the lungs, directing that energy to go down through the navel region into the groin area where it would fuse into the sex energy which is stored there. Then instead of causing it to arc across to muladhara chakra, cause it to rise up from the kanda through the center of the subtle body upwards through the chest, through the neck into the head. In this arousal no kundalini is involved, no chakras on the spine are involved. Sushumna nadi is not used as a channel.

By repeatedly doing this practice for some years, there will come a stage at which the kanda jumps up to the middle chest area, so that sexual energy is no longer stored for use by the genitals of the subtle body.

Kanda in the Subtle body 

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

Looks like superior mathmagics, puzzling from this dense mind.

I need more information please. The initial goal was I thought to rise kundalini to the head so that it eventually stays there, causing enlightenment, after losing its survival tendency,

This alternate route elevates the subtle sex energy bulb; is kundalini left on the loose?

Are both routes accomplishing exactly the same objective of uprooting the physical sex reservoir, hence granting complete celibacy? How do they compare?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

unlimitedsun wrote:

The initial goal was I thought to rise kundalini to the head so that it eventually stays there, causing enlightenment, after losing its survival tendency,

MiBeloved's Response:

Initial means the first goal, the beginning. In this case enlightenment means seeing what else you have to do, after completing the initial steps. Kundalini will lose its survival tendency if one is able to keep it aroused fully, otherwise it will repeatedly go up and then go down, while it is down it will resume its survival habits. It picks up those habits again when it descends and loses those again when it ascends.

=================================

unlimitedsun wrote:

This alternate route elevates the subtle sex energy bulb; is kundalini left on the loose?

MiBeloved's Response:

Kundalini is not left on the loose but will be absent in this case. The infused energy will act as kundalini in this case. The yogi has to take up some of the responsibilities which kundalini maintained in the physical and astral systems. This requires a great deal of attention, which the yogi has but which was used previously to go along for the ride while kundalini did this and did that. Now the yogi has to serve himself or herself instead of laying back and having kundalini supervise everything conveniently.

unlimitedsun wrote:

Are both routes accomplishing exactly the same objective of uprooting the physical sex reservoir, hence granting complete celibacy? How do they compare?

MiBeloved's Response:

In the process of using kundalini up the spine, the sexual energies are used to help energize and get kundalini moving. Once this energy loses its lust charge, then kundalini still uses it but kundalini loses interest in lust and becomes concerned with insight consciousness in the head of the subtle body as compared to sex pleasure consciousness in the genitals.

In the other system of using the kanda directly, kundalini is not involved. Instead the charged infused energy alone with the energy in the kanda is involved.

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

The yogi has to take up some of the responsibilities which kundalini maintained in the physical and astral systems.

unlimitedsun's Reply:

Would that be a siddha yogi or also a maha yogi?

MiBeloved wrote:

In the subtle body there is a storage container for sexual energies. This is called a kanda in Sanskrit, a word which means bulb. The kanda is shaped like a small onion bulb with stalks growing out of it.

unlimitedsun's Reply:

Shaped like a sperm cell, provided a bit of imagination. But since the female's kanda would have the same shape (?), this is just fantasy on my part.

More to the point; both the kunda and the kundalini are subtle. The subtle is considered the source, but in this case which to consider primarily responsible for manifested sexual propensity?

Grammatically it is noticeable that kunda is here the prefix. But beyond that consideration, if kunda is integral part of the subtle body that would be as far as I can trace their commonality, because kundalini itself as the glue between the two forms originates completely independently.

MiBeloved 5 years ago

unlimitedsun's query:

The yogi has to take up some of the responsibilities which kundalini maintained in the physical and astral systems.

Would that be a siddha yogi or also a maha yogi?

MiBeloved's Response:

That is before the siddha yogi status.

Mahayogin means a siddha yogi who was commissioned to teach by Lord Shiva. The terms are used for less than that in India but strictly speaking that is what it means.

unlimitedsun's query:

Shaped like a sperm cell, provided a bit of imagination. But since the female's kanda would have the same shape (?), this is just fantasy on my part.

MiBeloved's Response:

It is not shaped like a sperm cell.

Female kanda has a different shape and is wall-less.

unlimitedsun's query:

More to the point; both the kunda and the kundalini are subtle. The subtle is considered the source, but in this case which to consider primarily responsible for manifested sexual propensity?

MiBeloved's Response:

Kundalini is partially the source. Kanda (not kunda) is partially the source. It is complicated. Sex as we experience it in the material world, is borrowed from either Mahavishnu or Goddess Devi. From their energies we derive some sexual orientation, but it is divested to us through the facility of material nature.

For instance, in any police department, there are male and female uniforms. Originally these may have been designed to fit the Governor of the State and the wife of the Governor of the state. But then it is tailored into various sizes to suit the individual cadets who become policemen and policewomen.

unlimitedsun's query:

Grammatically it is noticeable that kunda is here the prefix. But beyond that consideration, if kunda is integral part of the subtle body that would be as far as I can trace their commonality, because kundalini itself as the glue between the two forms originates completely independently.

MiBeloved's Response:

Again please use the kanda spelling. Kunda is another Sanskrit word. Kanda is one of components of the subtle body. It is the subtle counterpart to the part of the physical body which stores or holds seminal fluids and ovaries. Kundalini is a wider authority which governs the entire body of which sex operations are a part.

On the spine there is the sex chakra and from that comes the operations which are divested as sex and reproduction function. But even though it divest from there, still the sex chakra is different.

The governor of the State set up the general layout of the political administration and still the governor himself is not the administration in total. He lives in the Governor’s mansion but there is the Police Precincts. There are clerical offices, and so many other buildings. It is complicated. And the governor like the kundalini does not control everything down to the last detail but only generally. It is the same.

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

This has helped me understand better some differences and some similarities between kundalini life force energy and the kanda subtle reproductive reservoir. Thank you Swami!

Yogiraja, you were commissioned to be in this lifetime!

Were you commissioned to teach through the transmission of yogic knowledge from print material, and if so by whom? If I may ask?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

I am not commissioned except to leave a record of the austerities, I would perform in this life, to move from where I was when I took this body upwards to where I will be when I leave the body.

Along the way there were stipulations and obligations which I took from yoga gurus who provided effective methods which I use.

Another way of seeing my situation is that I am an agent but an agent is not always commissioned. Suddenly he may get a call that he is commissioned to do something for a day or two and then he is decommissioned until he gets another call.

I am not a figurehead type guru or a lineage guru who has to stay put in an ashram. I am like a plain clothes policeman who is not always on duty. If I get a call I do something, otherwise just keeping myself in order is my duty.

I am working for siddha status and that is my mission just to do that and to leave a record of what I do. That was what I was sent for in this life. So my commission is not related to a lineage, except to an astral lineage before taking the current body.

I was a siddha before, and then I was lowered, so now I am working my way back up again. Showing the process is  my mission.

Being lowered is another way of saying that I lost that status but I have an inner compass which I can use to find my way back. In the process others who do not have that sort of compass, can take hints by what I do.  This gives some idea of what is required to get to siddha status.

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

Sir! Yes, Sir!

devaPriya Yogini 5 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

"Female kanda has a different shape and is wall-less"

devaPriya Yogini's query:

Hi Michael, I was wondering if you would elaborate on this a little more?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Male kanda is like a bulb or test-tube hanging in open space with a subtle liquid concentrate in it.

Female kanda hangs just the same but is more like a round sponge which is saturated with a subtle liquid concentrate.

Male and female anatomies of the subtle body are different just as they are in the physical systems. Male angelic beings are different just as male human beings are different.

See a few diagrams below. These are in some of my books like the Meditation Expertise and the sex you! titles.

These diagrams are not specific to your inquiry but it will give you a general idea of the subtle body anatomy of the male/female psyches:

Subtle body anatomy of the male & female psyches