Practice Session - 7/9/2012 - 8/9/2012 (Viewed 38 times)
Standard
Rating: 106
Practice Session - 7/9/2012 - 8/9/2012
Posted on September 09, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Sep 09, 2017

Pool 5 years ago

7/9/2012

Yesterday I did a practice session of 30 minutes of Breath Infusion and afterwards I immediately did Spinal Breathing for 20 - 30 minutes.

After about 10 - 15 minutes of Spinal Breathing felt some intense vibrations building up at the lower part of the back and later expanded above with a refreshing/cooling kind of feeling like bubbles building up which came with a humming motor, or starting a car engine kind of sound vibration.

Later that day I did another a second session of Breath Infusion, and later that day another session of Spinal Breathing.. but the first time it was more intense maybe because I did it after the Breath Infusion.

====================================

8/9/2012

Today another session of Breath Infusion following with Spinal Breathing afterwards.

Like yesterday, but Today it was more intense, vibrations build up once again at the lower back expanded and was felt at the perineum area. Vibration sound was heard again to some degree from what I recall. When I did the anus lock and perineum it felt like squeezing the vibrations, I think I could feel the energy very mildly from escaping that place.

However one got to apply the Mulabandha Lock and Sambhavi during the whole session which might give much more results.. however I still find it hard to have it on the whole time and is a distraction.

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Pool wrote:

However one got to apply the Mulabandha Lock and Sambhavi during the whole session which might give much more results.. however I still find it hard to have it on the whole time and is a distraction.

MiBeloved's Response:

The application of these locks during the whole session is a practice for a student up the stage when kundalini no longer has the inclination to remain at muladhara chakra.

There will come a time when kundalini will lose its interest in this chakra and will go up always during the day even when you are not doing practice. When this happens then these locks lose their significance.

After all in any hydraulic system there is no need to pull a liquid downwards because gravity does that. There is only need to pull a liquid upwards to counteract gravity.

Thus when the kundalini exhibits an anti-gravity attraction and comes up by itself and loses its downward tendency, then the locks become redundant.

You should also pay more and more attention to what is happening in the subtle body. For instance a student might be told to apply ashwini mudra anal sphincter muscle pull-up. He or she may do that physically with no corresponding subtle action. And then an advanced student may have no sphincter muscle pull-up physically but may have the lock applied in the subtle body.

Ultimately it is the subtle locks which are important.

Pool 5 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up.

MiBeloved wrote: "There will come a time when kundalini will lose its interest in this chakra and will go up always during the day even when you are not doing practice. When this happens then these locks lose their significance."

Pool's query:

Is this why some people feel Kundalini running in their system 24/7?

There are accounts of people who had spontaneous arousal of kundalini and staying in that state without having ever done a single practice ever in their current life.

Does that mean in their previous life they were very far ahead?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Pool's query:

Is this why some people feel Kundalini running in their system 24/7?

There are accounts of people who had spontaneous arousal of kundalini and staying in that state without having ever done a single practice ever in their current life.

MiBeloved's Response:

Some people are existential psychics which mean that with or without yoga practice, these people will have psychic perception. In the physical world, a hawk can see a mouse on the ground from far away but if I look from that position, I won’t see it.  This means that the hawk has an existential facility which is not available to me.

====================================

Pool's query:

Does that mean in their previous life they were very far ahead?

MiBeloved's Response:

It implies that but it may also be that a person is in a different category of spirit, in which case their perception was not based on an effort as in the cases of others. This might be compared to a poor man’s son and rich man’s son. The poor man’s son can save up one thousand dollars and he may assume that the rich man’s son acquired money in the same way, but we know that this is not true. The rich man’s son does not have to earn wages to get money.

We should not always cling on to concepts of equal potential. The universe is a biased configuration favoring one thing here and another thing there, and totally lacking in certain regions. It is not true that we are all equally endowed. It is not necessarily true that by working my ass off I can become Warren Buffet.

There is a woman in Australia who is said to be the richest female in the world at this time but she does not work as hard as the men who work in the mines of her company. We can say in response that perhaps she worked as a slave in her past life. That may be true but it is also a probability that she never had to work that hard and nature always put her in a position of opulence.

Nature has little concern with equality and fairness and such human sentiments.