Practice Session 12/7/2012 (Viewed 31 times)
Standard
Rating: 106
Practice Session 12/7/2012
Posted on August 12, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Aug 12, 2017

Pool 5 years ago

Hello all,

In today's session I made it to 5 min being in squatting posture which resulted in feeling a bit nauseous after standing up because of the effort resulting in a bit of psychical strain.

Few days already I have been doing the neck lock more effective in result not falling to the ground anymore,

While I yet have some doubts about applying the root lock the most efficient way, I guess once I experience some energy movements down there I will get closer to know.

When doing sequence breathing in a posture, holding breath in, right after that changing to another posture I exhale and once again inhale and then switch posture, else normal breathing will resume. When feeling lack of air I simply inhale and exhale a few times and then hold the air in to set myself in a more comfortable level.

I noticed when for example I am in a squatting posture and I hold my breath while I am still at it, I can do it for longer and more comfortable time then when I stand up after a sequence of breathing applying the lock, after 5 sec I feel the need of air, is there any meaning to it?

Though I was wondering, sometimes when people are in squatting postures, not related to kundalini, and they stand up they experience blackout due to blood pressure change and something to do with the cut flow of blood pressure..

How can we know if it's more energy related than other medical explanations? or are both more going hand in hand?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Pool wrote:

Few days already I have been doing the neck lock more effective in result not falling to the ground anymore,

While I yet have some doubts about applying the root lock the most efficient way, I guess once I experience some energy movements down there I will get closer to know.

MiBeloved's Response:

You will know you are doing root lock correctly, when you can feel an energy going downward, escaping. At first this is like when you feel an emotional force moving downward pulling your attention there. It is a little like when you have the sex urge and you have a sexual arousal. In both males and females such a thing causes the mind to be pulled down into the genital region and the person feels that energy down there. That is a fact.

Can you see the energy?

Well a male might see it too in the form of an erection but with a female there might be no visible external arouse and still the person feels it even though no objective evidence is given for it as in the males.

So in the same way you will feel that some emotional energy like a sort of subtle gas energy is escaping through the rectum and even through the pubic area, and when you pull up the lock you will find that it is either not escaping any longer or it is escaping slightly less.

=====================================

Pool wrote:

When doing sequence breathing in a posture, holding breath in, right after that changing to another posture I exhale and once again inhale and then switch posture, else normal breathing will resume. When feeling lack of air I simply inhale and exhale a few times and then hold the air in to set myself in a more comfortable level.

MiBeloved's Response:

This is correct.

Pool wrote:

I noticed when for example I am in a squatting posture and I hold my breath while I am still at it, I can do it for longer and more comfortable time then when I stand up after a sequence of breathing applying the lock, after 5 sec I feel the need of air, is there any meaning to it?

MiBeloved's Response:

The meaning is that when you stand up you somehow or the other lose concentration. Some of the compressed energy escapes and scatters out from the compression when you stand. In a more advanced stage, after weeks or months of practice this will cease to happen and even if you stand, you will be able to hold the breath longer without any strain.

The slightest switch in concentration, slightest distraction even if a thought arises in the mind, causes the infused energy to escape and to run out of the system or to run in a non-compressed state in the system.

Pool wrote:

Though I was wondering, sometimes when people are in squatting postures, not related to kundalini, and they stand up they experience blackout due to blood pressure change and something to do with the cut flow of blood pressure..

How can we know if it's more energy related than other medical explanations? or are both more going hand in hand?

MiBeloved's Response:

Both things are happening as you suggest but let us restrict it to just blood pressure change, then the question is:

Is that happening in the physical and subtle bodies simultaneously?

If something happens in the physical body, then in some cases it also happens in a parallel corresponding way in the subtle body.

There is a man whom I know who is in his 70s. Recently his son called me to tell me that the man was acting up in terms of dementia. Apparently at night he will ask for things which do not exist and make very impossible requests of his wife. So the guy is losing it.

But last night I saw him in the astral world, this same dementia case, and he said this to me, “Mike, my other self is not going so good. They said that I said this and I said that but I do not recall saying those things. It must be old age what do you think?”

So I replied to him,” Old age is it. That is how it is.”

Then I changed the conversation because I didn’t want to tell him that his son called me with any details of what he was doing on the physical side. So in that case the subtle body is acting as if there is no dementia while in fact there is on the physical side. But there are cases where someone is out of it physically and also on the subtle side.