Practice Session - 10/09/2012 (Viewed 13 times)
Standard
Rating: 106
Practice Session - 10/09/2012
Posted on September 11, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Sep 11, 2017

Pool 5 years ago

Breath Infusion:

Did today a session of Breath Infusion. Body yielded quite easily unlike yesterday, body was physically weak due to not having a decent meal few hours before practice.

After that a session of Spinal Breathing.

I am still unsure if I should pick up naad meditation.. unless Breath Infusion didn't charge the body in anyway, I am not sure if it's just a waste of time, and should put all my attention first on Pranayama until some results are met.

Had two dream recalls this night:

Dream Fragment #1

I was doing Breath Infusion for a period of time in a kneeling posture which I always do.

Dream Fragment #2

I was staring at my hand for some time trying to figure out why near each finger on the left side I have these yellow glowing circles.. then I thought to myself that it must be because my third eye is open which made me able to see it.

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Pool wrote:

I am still unsure if I should pick up naad meditation.. unless Breath Infusion didn't charge the body in anyway, I am not sure if it's just a waste of time, and should put all my attention first on Pranayama until some results are met.

MiBeloved's Response:

The procedure is to do breath infusion as efficiently and tightly as you can and then sit to meditate.

This sitting to meditate should be immediately after the infusion session, with no break in time between the two.

Then you want to check for two things:

1.     Effect of the infusion (if there are any noticeable effects)

2.     Naad location

If there is an effect of the infusion then see what it is and link into it

As soon as this effect subsides link into naad sound.

That is a general procedure even though on some days that might change.

=============================

Pool wrote:

Dream Fragment #2

I was staring at my hand for some time trying to figure out why near each finger on the left side I have these yellow glowing circles.. then I thought to myself that it must be because my third eye is open which made me able to see it.

MiBeloved's Response:

Subtle body has two eyes just as the physical body does. Those two eyes can see subtle things. Therefore you might be perceiving through those eyes and not through the third eye. Or you might be using both types of vision simultaneously. In the astral body mostly you see through its two eyes not through the third eye.