Practice Report -Surya D.- 06/10/12 (Viewed 51 times)
Standard
Rating: 106

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Jul 15, 2017

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

YOGA:

My yoga practice this AM was halfhearted. I had consumed some food product that did not agree with my system, and caused me to feel extremely drained and lifeless. Surprisingly more than half way through the relatively fast session I was able to solicit kundalini in a non standing posture and caused it to raise very strongly.

MEDITATION:

Challenging as is my case with it.

SUBTLE CONTACT:

No particular recall.

My PM Yoga practice allowed for some deep and energetic stretching with an attempt to some good air intake, but only with the windows half open versus being in the outdoors. I followed with a short meditation session.

OTHERS:

Need to reread and study first chapter of meditation pictorial, as prescribed by the author in order to sort out my meditation.

Need to read Uddhava-Gita in order to understand more regarding social implications and sort out social affairs presented in dreams.

Dean 5 years ago

Surya,

I applaud you for the consistency with your practice.  Keep in mind that you will not get a good result every session but the point is that you continue practicing.  You are not alone in this, I am going through the same thing now. And look on the bright side, you have the opportunity to practice twice a day. Currently, I have ancestral obligations so once a day is all I have time for. 

Keep at it.   

unlimitedsun 5 years ago

Oh yes indeed I am very grateful. I do not take this for granted, for years I couldn't or wouldn't. And in less than two weeks obligations will reassert and I will be glad to afford a session even. But we shall keep trying. Thanks Dean.