Practice Report - Alfredo D - Monday 11/5/2012 (Viewed 10 times)
Standard
Rating: 106

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Nov 14, 2017

Alfredo 5 years ago

नमः शिवाय

AM Practice

Woke up at 5:00 AM (Brahma-muhurta). Quality of practice was standard. It consisted of 65 minutes in a motel room with the air conditioning off and the window open.

Svadhyaya: Returned to the study of “Meditation Pictorial”, Chapter 13.

Dedication: Practice dedicated to Lord Shiva after 5-minute mantra incantation and prayer.

Breath Infusion: 30 minutes of Bhastrika prânâyâma in various asanas. Kundalini was solicited successfully twice. Meditation followed immediately after the second arousal.

Meditation: 30 minutes meditation on the back of the head in shavasana (cadaver position = reclining). Naad sound was audible, coming from the left ear. Meditation consisted of anchoring to naad until it waned away, then on concentration on the back of the head.

Dream recall: One dream recalled of sexual import. It was persistent since it continued after I woke up to evacuate urine. A close friend of mine from the Cuba times and I were given the choice of 2 brides. I chose first. We got married afterwards. Although there was no intercourse, kissing occurred.

Question: A breach of celibacy at the subtle level? Please advice.

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Alfredo wrote:

Dream recall: One dream recalled of sexual import. It was persistent since it continued after I woke up to evacuate urine. A close friend of mine from the Cuba times and I were given the choice of 2 brides. I chose first. We got married afterwards. Although there was no intercourse, kissing occurred.

Question: A breach of celibacy at the subtle level? Please advice.

MiBeloved’s Response:

For the purposes of kriya yoga, the breach is that you were in the environment where you were given that offer of a bride. And by the way when a man is given an offer of a bride, it is usually an offer presented by the pitris who are the departed forefathers who have control of your body, because of their investment in the family in which you took birth.

If you ever get the opportunity read up about the ten Prachetas brothers in the Srimad Bhagavatam how they were conjointly offered a maiden named Marisha. This is a case of polyandry. Draupadi, the goddess woman from the heavenly planets, was also circumstantially given to Arjuna but as fate would have it she married Arjuna and his four brothers.

Usually behind the scenes in the subtle world, these situations are arranged by the departed ancestors. Of course who cares about that because when one is sexually inclined, one just thinks of oneself and the partner and that is it.

Once you appear in a certain astral or physical environment, then you become part of the equation and then what has celibacy to do with it. To become a sea creature, you need some flippers and scales, so as soon as you are in the watery domain, your psyche will transform.

The query has to do with why you are attracted to those situations in the first place. That is where the breach begins. It is a breach of association with yoga gurus, where the ascetic has to figure why he or she is compelled to be in associations which are counterproductive to yoga aims.

So this happens in the astral world. Now suppose your physical body had collapsed, then where would you be without it. At least with the physical body still living you can run back on this side and think things over. At the time of death of the body, you will be stuck on the astral side and the incidences of this sort will go on indefinitely with no ability to escape over to the physical.

Some ancestors must like you and see you as a potential father and so they are encouraging you to beget more children so that they can become such children and be on the physical side to fulfill their desires. Who doesn’t want to take a body in America and use the iPhone?

So this is the situation to consider?

Alfredo 5 years ago

Thank you very much!