Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations (Viewed 26 times)
Standard
Posts: 1986
Rating: 107

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 6 years before Nov 08, 2018

 

Jettins 6 years ago

I would like to share this experience because it was very profound for me. It was a very vivid experience that happened early on and became a motivator for me to keep investigating the Astral Realms. I will try to write it as succinctly as I can to make it easily legible.

 

Experience #22 Called “Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations” from June, 25 2010. I am lying in bed not realizing I was already dreaming and suddenly my brother opens the door. He tells me that my aunt had recently died. I closed my eyes thought about inducing an OBE so that I could contact my dead aunt. Since I was already in the “phase” state, my body quickly started to rise and it triggered my lucidity.

 

Portal 

 

I felt the separation process and fell myself floating in my room. My room was darker than usual as my night light was not illuminating. Thinking about my aunt I see an oval portal in the wall. The portal had a dark blue shimmering color in my green wall like the picture posted here. The closer I got to it, the more clear and transparent it became. It felt like an invitation to get closer and investigate. When I touched the portal it become entirely transparent, my aunt Juanita was on the other side of the portal about a meter away. She looked beautiful and in her mid-twenties even though she had died in her sixties. I had never seen her young in her photos but I could tell it was her by her facial features. I was happily surprised and excited to see her there so vividly. I extended my arms through the portal to touch her arms, she did the same.

 

The following conversation happened:

 

Me: Tia, estas aqui! (Aunt, you are here!)

 

Juanita: Siiii (yeees)

 

Me: Como esta tia? (How are you Aunt?)

 

Juanita: Estoy bien, estoy Feliz (I am good, I am happy)

 

Me: Hay algún mensaje que le gustaría que enviara? (Is there a message that you would like me to send?)

 

Juanita: Si, llama a Lili, y dile que estoy bien, y que estoy feliz (Yes, call Lili and tell her that I am good, and that I am happy)

 

Me: Tia, can you repeat that to me

 

Juanita: llama a Lili, I dile que estoy bien, y que estoy feliz (Call Lili and tell her that I am good, and that I am happy)

 

The sound of her voice became progressively more distant, until it faded away into darkness. I re-opened my eyes to regain my sense of perception. I was still floating in my room, but the portal was gone.  My level of lucidity was very high, so I thought about doing an experiment.

 

I few days prior to this experience, I had listened to an interview by Albert Taylor. In the interview he mentioned that during an OBE he had visited his future, but he had regretted seeing it as it was the destruction of his marriage.

 

I am floating in my room debating to myself weather or not to try to visit my future. “Ah, just try it anyway; don’t be a wuzz” I did not know how to do this, so I just closed my eyes and said “The Future”.

 

When I opened my eyes I found myself inside a rectangular shaped Apartment.  Two men and one woman were sitting in the small dining table with open beer bottles on the table they appeared to be my friends. “Nooo, I didn’t give this up” I felt an intense sense of dread and disappointment because of the alcohol on the table. They stood and started talking to me as if I was the future version of me.  They seemed surprised that I was behaving differently because it didn’t make sense to me what they said. One of them said “what’s wrong with you”, then I asked “What year is this?” he replied “2021”.

 

At this point I wanted to know where this place was so I would never go near it if I ever came across it in physical life. I quickly glanced at the apartment and saw a frame-less 42 in 3D TV that did not require classes for the 3D effect.  I wasted no time to cross the wall and get out of that place. I flew up in the air to see where this building was located. It was a 4 or 5 story apartment building in the city. A mid-size city probably of the north east, very different to the small town environment I currently lived in.

 

When I woke I asked my parents about a relative named Lili, they said there was not a family member in that side of the family named Lili. My aunt had kidney problems and required a dialysis machine to clean her blood. She went to a public hospital for more than 10 years twice a week for her dialysis treatment. I think Lili was a friend at the hospital that we never knew she had.

 

In experience #263 that future changed. I met the time travelers for the first time. They said it was uncommon to find someone like me; they referred to me as a “pearl”. They knew my thoughts and desires. They said there was a problem with fulfilling my intentions. (My intention at the time was to become a boundless being that would help others in the realms, still is but there are more things to this now) They said there was something they could do about it. They then implanted a mission in my memory, something to carry out. I went through it, I learned and woke up. I learned in a deep and personal way that increasing my level of metal awareness would allow me to fulfill my destiny.  This has propelled my learning experiences in the Realms.

 

Maybe it’s the reason why Astral Projection comes so natural to me, because somewhere out there it is already done. The benefits of my chosen future seem to be permeating into my present and into my life.

 

When the time travelers said I was uncommon I think they referred to my realization that in tapping into my potential in the Astral Realms, I would be connecting to an evolved future. I affect directly my evolved self, and my evolved self directly affects me. We create ourselves together and simultaneously in a symbiotic relationship. They knew in advance it would change me. I remember this experience from time to time when I have related encounters. Ever since this experience the smell of alcohol repudiates me.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Jettins' wrote:

Experience #22 Called “Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations” from June, 25 2010. I am lying in bed not realizing I was already dreaming and suddenly my brother opens the door. He tells me that my aunt had recently died. I closed my eyes thought about inducing an OBE so that I could contact my dead aunt. Since I was already in the “phase” state, my body quickly started to rise and it triggered my lucidity.

 

MiBeloved's Response:

Deceased persons are present with us in an invisible body. This used to be called a ghost and it was seen regularly in the days before electricity. People also felt the presence of ghosts and some persons shivered or got cold sweat in their presence, which meant that even though the person was invisible to material senses, their mento-emotional energy (psychological energy) was visible to the intuition or psychic sense of a person on the physical side.

 

My suggestion is that when there is a thought about someone who is deceased and when that thought is one which solicits a response from the thinker, that thinking person should regard the thoughts as coming from a disembodied person or from a person who has a physical form but who is not within physical range.

 

Thus as soon as a thought arises, one should consider it to be either a person who is not physically present but has emitted or sent a thought from their subtle heads or it is a person who is deceased and who is present astrally or is distant astrally and has sent a thought from the person’s subtle head. In either case when telepathy occurs like this it is the same process irrespective of if the person has a physical body or not because in either case, the thought is coming from the subtle head.

 

If the person is on the planet physically you can call the person or send an email but what do you do if the person is disembodied?

 

Well what you do is, what we all have been doing since we took these bodies as infants, which is to think back to the person, except that usually this thinking takes place with us thinking that we are holding a conversation with ourselves in our heads. Actually what is happening is that there is a thought which comes from the deceased person and then we think back a response, then there is another thought from the deceased person and then we think back a thought. It is like the old walkie talkies. First you listen to it. Then you hold down a button and you speak. Then you listen, then again you hold down the button and you speak.

 

Jettins, what I am trying to do here is to get you to change your procedure and to realize that the person who is deceased is present near your subtle body in an invisible form and so the thoughts are picked up by your radio head (subtle body) and then you think back and your thought is transmitted to them. Then the person thinks back and so on. I hope you get what I am driving at.

 

====================================

 

For the other part of the experience, the time travel bit and so on. One thing to know for sure is that astral beings do not have to speak to communicate. It does occur that they speak but it is not necessary as it is in the physical world, because the astral body has telepathic ability which can read the original ideas even before these are converted into language in the mind.

 

But for this to kick in on a regular basis one has to begin by doing what I said above which is to accept that a communication coming into your head comes from outside your head from someone who is embodied or disembodied.

 

The astral body will suspend its telepathic powers if the person is hell bent on acting just as we do on the physical side. So this is something one has to correct in our approach to astral projection.

 

Now a word of personal advice:

 

It is not a good idea to project into the future deliberately because sometimes when that is done because the motive is off, providence will take note of it and do something to cause you an inconvenience in the future just to prove to you that you are not the creator and that you are under control of higher powers at all times.

 

Parents give their children certain liberties but sometimes the parent gets to the end of his patience and then the child finds that those liberties are suspended and his creative genius is inoperative to do anything because of the parental restrictions which are put in place. A similar kind of thing can happen with providence (impersonal God) or with deity (personal God. In either case, God is beyond and is really in control and not the individual soul, who is you or me.

 

What we do in yoga is that we complete our spiritual practice and if in the course of it we develop a future view or if we project in our future and see something, then that is okay. But when that happens it has to happen out of our practice development and we regard it as a revelation from a deity or as a development in the subtle body because of changes in it.

 

The matter ends there.

 

Why?

 

Because no matter what you see about your future some deity, some higher being, can mess it up. Or even nature at large can put a spoke in the wheel?

 

In fact the astral existence is so damn weird, that you can see a whole galaxy existing with a potential future of 10 billion years and then when you go back to that place one second after, the whole thing may have disappeared into oblivion. Astral existence is not reliable like that unless you really go to the places which the deities maintain for themselves.

 

And even there, there are mishaps. Read the Krishna Cosmic Body book about what Markandeya Yogi experienced about the disappearance of our existence.

 

Also read what happened to the cowherd boys whose existences were suspended suddenly by the Brahma deity. And for those who do not believe in Brahma, then they also should not believe in Buddhism because Buddha used to talk to this Deity and took up a mission to teach and have disciples from this deity.

 

These boys disappeared for a whole year and they did not even know that their existence was suspended like that. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine that somebody can just erase your existence just like that and then the person can put you back into existence, and you will go on acting like nothing happened because you are completely ignorant of the existential actions of that deity?

 

Jettins, I am not trying to cramp your style or anything like that. But since you posted, it is only fair that I speak my mind about this.

 

Keep posting. I do wish for you the very best!

 

Alfredo 6 years ago

Michael!

 

I have a question for you...How do you know that Srila Yogeshwarananda, Tibeti, and other masters and Yogis that you contact and get instruction from are the real thing and not an Asura from the vital/astral plane masking as the Divine?

 

Jettins 6 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

so the thoughts are picked up by your radio head (subtle body) and then you think back and your thought is transmitted to them

 

Jettins' reply:

Usually I’ll go by how someone contacts me first.  If they talk to me telepathically, I will answer them telepathically.  If they contact me moving imaginary lips for example then I’ll do that too.  Sometimes I will think to myself while in the astral realms and then I hear an audible internal voice with a reply.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

But for this to kick in on a regular basis one has to begin by doing what I said above which is to accept that a communication coming into your head comes from outside your head from someone who is embodied or disembodied

 

Jettins' reply:

I could probably become accustomed to do more telepathic communication.  I have noticed that the more interesting beings prefer telepathic communication.  I guess the approach or style communication would depend on the circumstance? Not everyone exists in the telepathic paradigm in the other side, flexibility is required.  If you’re you saying that contact with such beings or activities is undesirable for spiritual evolution?  I would say, not necessarily so.  Is there a particular reason you’re driving at why telepathic is better than with imaginary lips? (Not really imaginary, but I say Imaginary because the subtle body can change forms)

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

The astral body will suspend its telepathic powers if the person is hell bent on acting just as we do on the physical side. So this is something one has to correct in our approach to astral projection.

 

Jettins' reply:

This must be the reason. I still fail to see why only telepathic communication is better when one can do both in the Astral Realms.  If the goal in the Astral Realms is to disconnect ourselves physically to avoid re-incarnation, then my Intuition strongly tells me that it is an overly simplified statement.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

It is not a good idea to project into the future deliberately because sometimes when that is done because the motive is off, providence will take note of it and do something to cause you an inconvenience in the future just to prove to you that you are not the creator and that you are under control of higher powers at all times.

 

Jettins' reply:

I agree with you here. I am not into prophecy or looking into the future. It was the only time I tried that. Learning is a good thing, you see. I might have never been entirely certain that probable futures where possible until I saw it for myself. I think I have a good relationship with the creator, I don’t think he would need to mess with me. Since my actions in the realms are to understand myself, what is possible and what I can do to help in the grander scale of things.  But then again I could be wrong and I should be afraid, very afraid.  But I am not going to do that anyway.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

Astral existence is not reliable like that unless you really go to the places which the deities maintain for themselves.

 

Jettins' reply:

I agree with this very much, great statement. It was at least one of the places I visited, the Christian Place. It was beautiful they didn’t seem to mind that I was there.  She was smiling in wonderment.  All the things I read on this website sink in my mind, what I learn as with everything becomes a sort of barometer for the Astral Realms that function as a road map.

 

I read this book some time ago.

 

Standard
Posts: 1986
Rating: 107
Re: Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations
Reply #1 Posted on November 08, 2018

Continued from above…

 

Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini By Yogani

 

Being a little bit familiar with yoga for fitness for about  2 years  I thought maybe I could do a less intense yoga the way I was supposed to be, so I did the recommended practice for 3 days and it became a serious boost to my natural OBE abilities. I actually stopped because it was too much of a boost as strange as that might sound. I had the most intense vibration OBEs in those days, in one then my lower back nearly snaps or at least it felt like it would.  So I know there is something to what you write about in the other sections of the forum. There is also a recliner that I stopped using last year, because experiences started getting too vivid and intense. I lowered the intensity by using the bed, a little bit less awareness but this is still good enough.  I will build back to the recliner and yoga practice of sorts.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

These boys disappeared for a whole year and they did not even know that their existence was suspended like that. Can you imagine that?

 

Jettins' reply:

I think this probably happens all the time. Horrible. You've been through much more than I have, so go ahead and always be open to share your views even if you think I might have a different take on it.  It could always be something that I might not have realized yet, but I will do this slowly to experience it myself. I have many experiences that point that I should trust my intuition. I will tip the scale to my advantage if I do this.

 

You have no idea how many similarities from the stories of the books you quote I've experienced in one way or another. There's also other things I might have discovered that I haven't read about it yet, or maybe it's just another perspective. Either way it's pretty neat, wouldn't you agree?

 

Jettins 6 years ago

Alreado,

 

I think knowledge of one’s psyche is extremely essential to have wisdom in the Astral Realms. Understanding of the topography of the Astral Realm is also required, I wouldn't recommend any complicated thoughts for the simple minded.

 

And by the way, repeating what someone else wrote is not knowledge, or wisdom, it's just repetition. Personal insight and reflection from experience needs to go in parallel.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Alreado's query:

I have a question for you...How do you know that Srila Yogeshwarananda, Tibeti, and other masters and Yogis that you contact and get instruction from are the real thing and not an Asura from the vital/astral plane masking as the Divine?

 

MiBeloved's Response:

I know because of my intuition which I have tested and calibrated and also because of the course charted in the Gita in chapter two for buddhi yoga and the ashtanga yoga process of which Patanjali gave the curriculum.

 

The other test for me is if my subtle perception is increasing and my decisions in life are adding more and more to more clarity and advancement.

 

Of course all of that is subjective, many skeptics will say. But they can all go to hell because they are not as desperate as I am. When you are desperate you are not concerned to distrust a guide. At that stage you take a risk and if it is a con, then you accept that and learn from it and move on. A desperate person has no cowardice and does not hesitate because there is a risk of being conned.

 

Suppose it is a con, then I will gain by learning the hard way. If I do not have an accurate sense of judgment and do have a misleading intuition or subjective sense of judgment, then how else would I learn except through making mistakes?

 

Yogeshwarananda is a father to me, spiritually a father, so like that the relationship is like between a father and son. So why trust the father. The guy might be a rip off but since nature placed him there as your physical predecessor you have to have faith in him even if he is drunk. Tibeti was referred to me by Srila Yogeshwarananda so on that faith, I accept him.

 

Take a look at two books which were dictated into my head by Babaji and by Siddha Swami Nityananda. These books are Kriya Yoga Bhagavad Gita and Brahma Yoga Bhagavad Gita. So from those books you will get some idea of the sort of astral association I am having. I was in Sheffield, England some years ago when that Brahma Yoga book was dictated. Out of the blues while I was visiting an uncle there, this happened. I never met Nityananda while he was physically present. And in fact I do not know if he wrote any books.

 

So by following their process which they dictated, I made progress. I spent some years calibrating and testing my intuition by carefully taking notes and then practicing what it said on those notes, and then testing to see if there was any result.

 

So it is like that mantra thing in India, where some guru gives a mantra and says that it will do this or that and if it does not work, the person can face up to that and realize that something is amiss. In the same way I have tested what I get astrally over years by taking meticulous notes.

 

But the punch line is that I don’t give a damn. I am a desperate person and when the Titanic is sinking you don’t care about danger. If the captain says jump, you jump or like those people who were on those very high floors when the planes crashed into the World Trade Center, they jumped even though it was obvious that they were jumping to their doom. So I have jumped off and I don’t care where it leads me. If it is a flop then that is my benefit too. If I do not have the intelligence to know the different between asuras (demons/criminal astral being, devils) and divine beings, then O boy, this is surely the way to learn about it.

 

MiBeloved 6 years ago

Jettins' query:

Is there a particular reason you’re driving at why telepathic is better than with imaginary lips? (Not really imaginary, but I say Imaginary because the subtle body can change forms)

 

MiBeloved's Response:

The reason is that the communication which is not translated in the mind into language is the purest form of the expression. It gives the most accurate transmission. It is happening but one misses it if one has the language circuit in prominence.

 

In the divine world there is language but the conversion of it has no distortion. In the astral worlds which you are frequenting however there is some distortion. The main thing is that the subtle body should be set in such a way that it uses the direct expression transfer which is originally formed in the mind and not its language conversion.

 

If language happens it is okay but it should be subsidiary and not primary.

 

There is a time delay between the original expression and the conversion in the mind of that in language but that conversion occurs at rapid speed. Sometime in the future you may develop a super rapid psychic camera which can capture the whole thing in slow motion.

 

Some astral beings have minds which are engineered to hold back and not to release the original expression and only to release the language conversion but these entities are not divine being or very advanced yogis.

 

----------------------------

 

Yogani, the author of the book at the link, is very versed in many of the yogic procedures.

 

Jettins 6 years ago

MiBeloved wrote:

If I do not have the intelligence to know the difference between asuras (demons/criminal astral being, devils) and divine beings, then O boy, this is surely the way to learn about it.

 

Jettins' reply:

Nice post. Or in other words, don't do anything that you cannot regret later. In the process of doing so we learn. Fear unknowingly being dump by the psyche is probably the number one reason one becomes a target it appears to me. Fear also makes it more difficult to discern what is good/bad in the realms. To confuse things even more, something positive can also appear negative.

 

Like in real life, the more you live and experience the better you can know if it will be a good association for you. But we are always learning, mistakes will happen, hopefully less mistakes the more we learn.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

The reason is that the communication which is not translated in the mind into language is the purest form of the expression.

 

In the astral worlds which you are frequenting however there is some distortion. The main thing is that the subtle body should be set in such a way that it uses the direct expression transfer which is originally formed in the mind and not its language conversion.

 

a super rapid psychic camera which can capture the whole thing in slow motion.

 

Jettins' reply:

Yes, this is very true. There is some distortion in my experiences sometimes. I have a theory on the causes on why distortions happen, but I need to review my recordings on it. The reason is more purpose driven than practical driven. I will explain when I get to it later.  Telepathic communication would indeed avoid distortions.  Similar to Robert Monroe’s R.O.T.E. I had completely forgotten about this indeed! Wow, thanks so much for mentioning it.

 

R.O.T.E. Stands for Related Organized Thought Energy which is transferred from one soul to another. Robert A. Monroe, founder of the Monroe Institute experienced what he called Non-Verbal Communication where another being would give to him a packaged thought ball. I think I can send thoughts telepathically to beings and communicate to some of them this way as of now. But as to the more complex thought balls I cannot. Some time ago I had attempted to pack these thought balls, but instead functioned more like FART balls. Nothing happened, except for a little smoke like orb that bounced of people, haha. I knew wasn’t doing it right.  I am an Adept at this compared to most people, but I am really just a gifted newbie.  I would like 20 more years in the Astral Realms that would be something indeed.

 

There have been I think 2 experiences where I was given the description of a R.O.T.E, yes I describe then in my experiences, I should find it and listen to them. Mr. Monroe played around in the astral realms for about 40 years. He wrote a very interesting trilogy, you should read them just for the fun of it. But I won’t start with the minion, advanced, dominant, final and simultaneous incarnations talk here, (that's the occult part that didn't make it to the trilogy).  It takes into account the inclinations of personalities and such, but I won’t get into that in this forum as it can be a kind of paradigm buster not for you Michael, but for some. Could risk getting suspended from the site and be labeled a misguided occultist like Alfredo pretty much did earlier, hehe, j/k. Sorry for my silliness today, but I am happy because I know you just caused a new shift in my experiences.

 

There is something else that is hidden and not talked about when initiating telepathic communication. I’ve never seen it in forums. Is that it causes the breakdown of forms to reveal their true source.  I thought it was about triggering wonderment/desire to understand. But I missed something, I just realized, it wasn’t that, I was opening a telepathic channel that would render the masquerade invalid, thereby breaking it down, a link to interesting knowledge. This always happened in silence, there where clues all along. Yes, I will shut the hell up in my experiences if I have the lucidity level to do so and start communicating telepathically. This shall be very interesting indeed. Have a great day!

 

By the way, does anyone else other than Michael find interesting reading about the intricacies of this?

 

------------------------------

 

To Alfredo:

I'd knew you'd say that. You didn't understand my comment. I would rather you have your own insights on the issue then comment, instead of blindly quoting things as gospel. There's many good texts out there you see, each saying something different. I am dismissing it less than you realize, as I confront these issues in the realms. I love reading because there are things that can be learned, but I love even more when people conclude from personal insight and reflection, even if limited. And quotes used as support, like Michael does, which is great.. If we don't do this, we are just fooling ourselves, and unknowingly dumping fear of the unknown into the psyche. Probably the one the reason Forms of negativity become attached to you in the realms.

 

But anyway, I see your point too. Quoting can be easier than writing if it's good source. It's not personal Alfredo, it's just that I've come across too many people that quote things they believe, but really do not Know things. Why they believe, why they are inclined to believe it, and what it does to the psyche. There is a complexity to reality, expect the same in the Realms.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

But be careful not to become a slave to them, and make them into the means to an end, for then the fall may be loud and grand.

 

Jettins' reply:

Thanks for the thoughts I will keep that in mind. For example if I were to attempt to gain the skill to help some in the Realms break free from psychological dysfunctional self created realities, those the most in need. And in the physical reality releasing a free e-book version for people to read about it. Would that mean to an end be predictive of a loud and grand fall for example? I am not sure your philosophy on this.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

"The fall may come when the means to an end is other than the Divine"

 

Jettins' reply:

Does one have to realize or Know that it is divine, or can it be divine with one not even realizing it? Or is it possible to be in a divine path and one only realizing it until later?

 

I think the answer is that it's a possibility, but not necessarily certain. I really just want to learn how to help others, in the process maybe I can help myself.

 

====================================

 

MiBeloved wrote:

If the person is on the planet physically you can call the person or send an email but what do you do if the person is disembodied?

 

Jettins' reply:

I have a theory on this, purpose, intention and emotion creating the state of readiness for an encounter to manifest.  In the other side, it's not a time driven dimension, such as physical reality. It is a state of readiness driven dimension, where time is used only to reach and perceive new state of readiness. Non-linear experiences and permanent disjointed states of being can be derived form this idea.

 

It is why a disembodied being can open a channel to communicate 2 months after their death to THEIR perception of time for example, and the receiver accessing the telepathic link receives it when 6 years later or when he/she becomes ready. Yet the experience between them appears to be in real-time. State of readiness driven. Ghosts and all. There is also the time dilatation property of consciousness, or when the perception of time merges creating a special event for you.