Kundalini's Base of Dispersal (Viewed 16 times)
Standard
Rating: 104
Kundalini's Base of Dispersal
Posted on April 20, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Apr 20, 2017

Marcia Beloved 5 years ago

I normally separate my morning practice session into 2 parts-----First I do random exercises with some breathing until I feel like stopping, and then I sit and do focused breathing and application of locks to strike kundalini in the base and make it rise.   For a good while, I've noticed that when kundalini rises and spreads throughout the body it also maintains itself in the base.  In other words, even though I feel and track kundalini in various parts of the body, I simultaneously feel kundalini's presence in the base or sex chakras.  In these instances, I assume that only some of kundalini spreads out or rises and some remains in the lower chakras.

Today, kundalini rose 3 times.   The first 2 times I tracked it to various locations while still feeling it somewhat anchored in the base.   In one of these, it rose up the right sushumna channel (pingala) which is not typical for me, and I particularly felt a concentration of energy in the right ear and along the right side of the head.  However, on the third rising, the anchor point of kundalini moved to the navel region with the dispersal of kundalini originating from the navel chakra.

Did kundalini detach itself completely from the base chakra and relocate to the navel chakra?  Is this comparable, Michael, to what you recently described about kundalini becoming completely detached and unstuck from the base chakra?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Kundalini has assumed the base chakra as its hometown. It did this soon after the sperm particle became embedded in the mother egg. At that time it had two anchor points one which became the placenta and the other being within the developing embryo itself.

Since it was set up it can change. We know that the placenta anchor is lost to kundalini as soon as the mother’s system shuts down transfusion of blood to the embryo. This happens during parturition when the fetus is delivered. To replace the mother’s nourishment, kundalini switches its anchor to the lungs and to the sucking impulse in the body of the infant form.

If there is enough infusement kundalini is forced to either rise while remaining at the base, or it might be forced to leave the base temporarily. A person is rated as a siddha when the kundalini becomes completely detached from the base and is resident into the head. Siddha means that the person is no longer in the survival business, because the psychic mechanism which runs that concern is no longer operating in the subtle body.

If a yogi reduces the need for material existence, then when doing breath infusion, kundalini will lose its interest in the survival methods and it will jump to higher chakras where it can find support from the self.

Even though a person taking a material body, must use a subtle form which has a kundalini, still at the time of fusion into the feelings of the would-be parents, that kundalini changes in configuration to that of a sperm particle. Or stated more precisely, the entire subtle body shrinks down to the size and shape of a sperm particle.

So in a sense Charles Darwin’s idea about a whole line of life forms developing one into the other, occurs for each of us when we take a new body. The first form that of the sperm particle acts like a soft bodied aquatic creature and then gradually it mutates and begins to show signs of being a mammal.

dasezuceqa 5 years ago

Thanks Michael for being so clear in your words, which spring from the tree of your direct experience. Thanks for so nicely trying to help Marcia, who I am so happy with because she is still practicing things which you and Paul had introduced to her.