Kundalini: Front Rise (Viewed 41 times)
Standard
Rating: 106
Kundalini: Front Rise
Posted on March 20, 2017

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Mar 20, 2017

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Kundalini rose with intensity through the front of the chest and into the arms and forearms. This was with the intensity which is usually experienced when kundalini rises rapidly and suddenly through the spine and into the head.

When that happens if the yogi is not attentive, his or her body may fall to the ground as when the kundalini strikes the analytical organ, that means of perception may become disconnected from the nerves in the brain which control the body and then the core self cannot give directions to keep the body standing or sitting and the body falls to the ground.

Over time after many sessions of practice the yogi learns how to manage the rise of kundalini and the supervision of the analytical orb, as well as the avenues through which the energy rises through the spine and floods into the head at a rapid speed.

By repeatedly rising kundalini, the yogi is able to get it reoriented to the coming into the head of the body and thus it eventually foregoes its desire to be routed only through the sexual organs.

When kundalini comes up the front of the body and into the throat and head, it feels like trillions of tiny electric shocks of bliss energy especially in the chest and throat.

Marcia Beloved 5 years ago

I recently had kundalini rise up the front of the subtle body, which then elongated and arched back.   The back of the subtle body remained unchanged. 

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Marcia Beloved wrote:

I recently had kundalini rise up the front of the subtle body, which then elongated and arched back. The back of the subtle body remained unchanged.

Inquiry:

Clarify if the subtle body elongated and arched back with the aroused kundalini energy or was it only the kundalini energy. It is important to distinguish these things. Subtle body has kundalini energy in it but it is not that energy itself. Subtle body is more like a container of the energy.

Marcia Beloved 5 years ago

In response to MiBeloved's inquiry:

Clarify if the subtle body elongated and arched back with the aroused kundalini energy or was it only the kundalini energy.

The subtle body elongated and arched back, WITH the aroused kundalini.

It was as though I had 2 bodies.  While the frontal subtle body stretched, arched, as it was filled with tingly energy that I assumed to be kundalini, the rest of the subtle body remained unchanged and stable.