Healing Breathwork (Viewed 107 times)
Standard
Rating: 27
Healing Breathwork
Posted on December 29, 2016

Can all the cells of the body be infused with this practice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhp_EUKZcE&feature=youtu.be

Standard
Rating: 347
Re: Healing Breathwork
Reply #1 Posted on December 29, 2016
That would depend on the relationship between one's wishful thinking/feeling and the cells in respect to the response factor of the cells to that.

For instance some persons find that if they think of something like for instance the ball on the rug, their pet (a dog) will go and get the ball and bring it dutifully. This means that somehow the body of the animal responds accord to the whim of the person’s mental or emotional command.

In India there is these feeling, this belief, that merely by pronouncing certain sounds one can get things done. Like for instance suppose I am in Delhi and I want to be in London. Is there a sound which I could say or which some priest can say, and without having to be concerned with aircraft, I can appear in London?

In other words is my physical body responsible to a verbal command. We cannot say that it is not in every case. If I hear a gun shot in a Mall, my body may take flight spontaneously. But what is the limit to that, because another person who may be near me may simply freeze and as a result be killed.

I feel that there is no one formula that works for everyone. Some respond to this. Some respond to that. Some method might work for one person and then when another person tries it, it just does not operate in the same way.

Each would have to try it out and see if it is effective in the individual case.