Chakra Deities (Viewed 50 times)
Standard
Rating: 107
Chakra Deities
Posted on April 15, 2018

Meditationtime Forum Post

Date:  Posted 5 years before Apr 15, 2018

MiBeloved 5 years ago

I taught a short session this afternoon around 6.45 pm. During that session I worked on the sacral bone which is the lowest of the spinal column. This is a hard to reach place but if you can target infusion into this area, then there is some hope that you might be able to bring muladhara chakra into a condition of full light.

Muladhara chakra is by nature the heaviest chakra and astrally it has a dark color like being in a cave way down in the earth. If the yogi can get this area to be filled of light by the breath infusion, then conquest of this chakra will be achieved.

As I worked on this chakra, a deity shifted out of it going out through the back center of it. Noticing that I noticed this movement, the deity smiled and then disappeared. If one is lucky sometimes, one will see deities in the various chakras. These are called chakra predominating deities.

Pool 5 years ago

Are these deities always present in various chakras in every human being?

What are the reasons that they shelter there? Is it to charge them self with the energy the chakras have?

MiBeloved 5 years ago

Pool's query:

Are these deities always present in various chakras in every human being?

MiBeloved's Response:

Yes these deities are in every chakra of every human being, but the deities change according to the energy level of the particular human being. Each part of a city has a government official who is in charge of the roads. There is a particular person who is in charge but that person may be changed, especially if the city decided to do an upgrade, to improve the sewage system the road network.

===========================

Pool's query:

What are the reasons that they shelter there?

MiBeloved's Response:

These deities are there to monitor the situational influence of these chakras, just as certain police officers are assigned to certain blocks of a city and are given particular duties.

===========================

Pool's query:

Is it to charge them self with the energy the chakras have?

MiBeloved's Response:

They are giving a charge to chakras according to the evolutionary level of the individual who is using that body. It is like a power company which gives a certain amount of ampere to each house, where it gives 100 amps max to houses and give 1000 amps max to businesses.